Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Page Six Daily: Gisele Bündchen tears up at Brazil lecture days after Tom Brady talks co-parenting

June 6, 2023: Taylor Swift was 'letting off steam' with Matty Healy following 'stifling' Joe Alwyn relationship
If you are having trouble viewing this email, click here.

FacebookTwitterInstagramInstagram
Gisele Bündchen tears up at Brazil lecture days after Tom Brady talks co-parenting
The supermodel, 42, was seen getting emotional and fighting back tears during a lecture at the VTEX event in São Paulo, Brazil, on Monday. 

Advertisement

Taylor Swift was 'letting off steam' with Matty Healy following 'stifling' Joe Alwyn relationship
"She will not be writing albums about this one. It was a summertime thing. Does everyone have amnesia about Tom Hiddleston?" an insider tells Page…
Drew Barrymore clarifies controversial mom comments: I never said 'I wish my mother was dead'
"All their moms are gone, and my mom's not. And I'm like, 'Well, I don't have that luxury.' But I cannot wait," Drew previously told…
Britney Spears gushes over 'first love' son Sean Preston before his impending Hawaii move
Just two days prior, Spears posted a similar tribute to her youngest son, Jayden, as the boys plan to move to Hawaii with their father,…
Why Maria Shriver 'flipped out' when Arnold Schwarzenegger told her he was running for governor
The "FUBAR" actor served two terms as the governor of California before leaving office in 2011 — around the same time Shriver filed for divorce.…
Royal family 'privately bracing' for Prince Harry testimony in hack case
Prince Harry taking the stand in a hacking lawsuit against England's the Daily Mirror is bound to enlarge the gulf between him and King Charles…
Why Taylor Swift and Matty Healy broke up
An insider confirmed to TMZ Monday that Swift is "single" again — just one month after she and the 1975 frontman went public with their…

Advertisement

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Kendall Jenner brings the heat in underboob-baring cutout bikini
In her new summer 2023 FWRD campaign, Jenner strikes a pose in a twisted Di Petsa swim top with peekaboo panels on both cups.
Kathy Hilton exits 'RHOBH' after 2 seasons: She was 'missed,' Sutton Stracke says
"Was Kathy missed on the show? Yes," Stracke exclusively tells Page Six. "But is there a void on the show because Kathy's not there? No."
Meet disgraced Josh Duggar's seven kids and his wife, Anna
The "19 Kids and Counting" alums welcomed Mackynzie, Michael, Marcus, Meredith, Mason, Maryella and Madyson before his prison sentence began.
Kyle Cooke teases ex-BFFs Lindsay, Danielle's 'productive conversation' at icy reunion
"I left feeling hopeful," Cooke told Page Six of leaving the "Summer House" Season 7 reunion taping.

Advertisement

MOST POPULAR TODAY
Jennifer Aniston praised for showing off 'gorgeous' gray hair: 'Refreshing'
"Well done for allowing grey to come through – refreshing," one fan commented, as another said, "I hope she stays natural – it's much more attractive."
Drew Barrymore admits she wishes her mother Jaid was dead: 'I cannot wait'
"I actually want her to be happy and thrive and be healthy. But I have to f–king grow in spite of her being on this planet," Barrymore said in a new interview.
Arnold Schwarzenegger details moment he told 'crushed' Maria Shriver about affair
The conversation occurred during a counseling session, with the "Terminator" star confirming that he fathered their housekeeper Mildred's son, Joseph.
VIDEO
Sandoval's major meltdown, Teresa slams fans and more reunion drama from this week
The lowest blows from 'Pump Rules' reunion, thoughts on Teresa's 'rat's nest' and more
PHOTOS
Kristin Cavallari gets new ink and more star snaps
Loud and Proud: Celebs celebrate Pride Month 2023

Advertisement

 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter Icon Instagram Email YouTube

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

تم النشر عن طريق وكالة البوصلة للأنباء

وكالة الأنباء الأردنية - بترا - النشرة العامة

أخبار بانابرس