Saturday, August 14, 2021

Page Six Daily: Woman accuses Nicki Minaj's husband of rape, says pair harassed her in new lawsuit

August 14, 2021: Paulina Porizkova addresses crying selfie, airs 'shames' on Instagram
If you are having trouble viewing this email, click here.

FacebookTwitterInstagramInstagram
Woman accuses Nicki Minaj's husband of rape, says pair harassed her in new lawsuit
A woman claims rapper Nicki Minaj's husband raped her while the two were teens in Queens more than 20 years ago and the couple tried…
Paulina Porizkova addresses crying selfie, airs 'shames' on Instagram
"I'm ashamed that I can be a judgmental bitch. I'm ashamed I wasn't the parent I meant to be. I'm ashamed that those I loved…
Ari Emanuel kicked out of Eleven Madison Park after 'hissy fit'
Super-agent Ari Emanuel was booted from world-renowned restaurant Eleven Madison Park on Thursday after throwing a "hissy fit," Page Six can exclusively reveal.

Advertisement

Jon Gosselin: Colleen Conrad and I broke up before her cancer battle
The former "Jon & Kate Plus 8" star shared that, while they're no longer together, he's covering Conrad's cancer battle with his health insurance from…
Vincent Kartheiser investigated over behavior at HBO Max show
Allegations are believed to include "disruptive, juvenile behavior and inappropriate comments … verbal comments and outbursts," but none rose to the level of termination.
Julia Roberts and husband Daniel Moder get cozy on a yacht in Italy
The "Pretty Woman" star and the cinematographer still have the hots for each other after nearly 20 years of marriage.
Yvette Nicole Brown says Matthew McConaughey 'smells like granola'
The Oscar winner admitted in 2005 that he hadn't "worn deodorant in 20 years."
Page Six Podcasts
Chet Hanks doubles down on anti-vax rant, Tarantino financially ices out mom, more
Today in celebrity news, there's a controversial stance, a penniless promise and a platonic friendship.

Advertisement

VIDEO
Inside 'RHONY's' explosive Black Shabbat episode
Alex Rodriguez is playing the field amid Bennifer blowout
PHOTOS
Willow Smith lights up in the great outdoors and more star snaps
Erika Jayne, then and now: 12 pictures of the 'RHOBH' star's changing face
Star did 'spiritual cleanses' on horror show by being near Adrien Brody
"Well, you know... Adrien has a lot of incense and he's very holistic," she told us. "So I would just walk by his trailer and…
Gayle King backed Nate Burleson's hiring at 'CBS This Morning'
"Gayle is a huge fan of Nate, and she has more clout than people realize," one source said, with another adding King was "instrumental behind…
Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra cozy up during lunch date
Nick Jonas didn't let his in-laws stop him from showing love to wife Priyanka Chopra this week, as the couple were all over each other…

Advertisement

Man busted trying to get into Taylor Swift's Tribeca apartment building
A man was busted early Friday trying to get into Taylor Swift's TriBeCa apartment building, The Post has learned.
Dorinda Medley, Vicki Gunvalson tapped for 'Real Housewives' mash-up series
Jill Zarin, Brandi Glanville and Phaedra Parks are also reportedly a part of the cast.
Kim Kardashian hosts family screening of her first animated feature, 'PAW Patrol'
"I'm so excited that I get to show all my kids, all the cousins, and all my friends and everyone my first [animated] movie! This…
Sutton Stracke thinks Erika Jayne put the 'RHOBH' cast 'in a bad position'
View video Erika Jayne's "RHOBH" co-stars are not only beginning to question her involvement in  Tom Girardi's ongoing legal battle , but also whether…

Advertisement

 
For more Page Six, download the Page Six App:
Facebook    Twitter
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter Icon Instagram Email YouTube

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

تم النشر عن طريق وكالة البوصلة للأنباء

وكالة الأنباء الأردنية - بترا - النشرة العامة

أخبار بانابرس