Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Page Six Daily: Rudy Giuliani interviews alleged mistress Maria Ryan on radio show

May 27, 2020 - 'Tiger King' parody star Richard Kind thinks Carol Baskin was 'proactive'
If you are having trouble viewing this email, click here.

 
MAY 27, 2020
 
 
Brought to you by
 
Rudy Giuliani interviews alleged mistress Maria Ryan on radio show
 
Ryan was brought on the show to tout hydroxychloroquine.
'Tiger King' parody star Richard Kind thinks Carol Baskin was 'proactive'
 
"There are people I want dead right now, I'm not gonna murder them. She did something...
Chrissy Teigen having breast implants removed: 'I'm just over it'
 
Thanks for the mammaries.
 
 
 
Kelly Dodd clarifies 'no one is dying' remarks about coronavirus
 
Dodd took to Instagram to "clarify" comments she made about the coronavirus pandemic yet again.
Jimmy Fallon apologizes for old blackface skit after viral backlash
 
Jimmy Fallon has apologized for donning blackface in a resurfaced 2000 "Saturday Night Live" skit that...
Doja Cat accused of participating in racist chat rooms, using slurs
 
The rapper has been accused of participating in allegedly racist internet chat rooms, prompting the Twitter...
How Hollywood's biggest germaphobe, Howie Mandel, is currently coping
 
"I'm on medication. I'm moving my therapist into a whole new tax bracket on the phone,"...
Brought to you by Eight Sleep
 
Here's how to get a good night's sleep
 
Follow these tips to sleep better! For a limited time, New York Post readers will receive...
Page Six Podcasts
 
The party isn't over for quarantined DJs
 
Celebrity DJs are moving off of Instagram after the platform started cracking down on live sets....
 
 
 
 
 
VIDEO
 
 
 
PHOTOS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For more Page Six, download the Page Six App:
Facebook     Twitter
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram Email YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

تم النشر عن طريق وكالة البوصلة للأنباء

وكالة الأنباء الأردنية - بترا - النشرة العامة

أخبار بانابرس