Wednesday, November 22, 2017

[YouTube (Official)] Hey guys I don’t know if I could actually...

Saresha TV shared a post with YouTube (Official)
Saresha TV:
Hey guys I don't know if I could actually make money, but I want to show you guys my editing skills. One of my goals is to this type of stuff for big name studios, and my own characters & stories. Whenever I can learn to get them to move but please enjoy :) https://youtu.be/Ic3UTVedSR4

View post
You're receiving this email because you are subscribed to YouTube (Official) on Google+.
Mute Saresha TV to stop receiving notifications from them. Change what notifications you receive from this community. This notification was sent to moroccaninuae@gmail.com. Go to your notification delivery settings to update your address. Unsubscribe from these emails.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

تم النشر عن طريق وكالة البوصلة للأنباء

وكالة الأنباء الأردنية - بترا - النشرة العامة

أخبار بانابرس